Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today I got a phone call that I have not received in a very long time. My brother called me from England and it brought tears to my eyes. It was so nice to hear his voice and chat with him. I got to talk to all three girls and that made me cry I really miss them. They are definitely little British girls I had a hard time understanding Bronwyn but Enya and Fiona I could. Fiona was such a polite little lady on the phone. I asked her how she was and she said good then she said no actually I am great!!! I hope someday soon I can go see them and spend some time with them. I didn't get a chance to talk to Gareth but hopefully next time. Thanks for calling John I loved hearing from you and that 40 minute conversation went way to fast.

1 comments:

Val said...

I had Fiona in my preschool class when I was an assistant teacher!