Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Today was the best day by far....I got the phone call from my doctor and my biopsy came back benign. I have been so bothered, stressed, worried and even a bit crabby at times. I know a person should not worry and let God handle it but I had my days where I was pretty bothered. Having melanoma once is scary enough but possibly twice. And look in the end it wasn't worth all of that. Now if a person could just remember those moments and remind yourself it isn't worth all the fuss. Today I also had to go to Sioux Falls to see my Endocrinologist. My appt went very well and my Graves Disease is getting under control. They cut my meds down and will continue to do labs monthly to monitor it. There is a few things that are low and we will also monitor them. All I have to say is Praise God!!! I also want to add worry is really not worth it life is way to short.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear! You're mom has been keeping me informed. I've had you in my thoughts and prayers.
~Cory

Anonymous said...

Yes prayes do work. I am so happy Kathy, I sat and bawled-good happy tears. Mom