We have had rain for the last few days and some good storms to go with it. As I type this it is down pouring outside. Which then means Sean's phone rings all day and night with flooded basements. Which is wonderful for our business but sad for the victims. Sean is a busy man but somehow he can juggle it all I would be freaking out. That's what I love about him he can have so much on his plate but still have time for family.
On a different note Sean applied for New Mexico archery elk for the first year. Wednesday he got the call and he was drawn. That guy is so lucky when it comes to hunting. We are so excited for him and can't wait to see if he shoots a big one.

1 comments:
I think there is enough water to last you all summer. Mom
Post a Comment