We had a busy weekend in the Lesnar household. Sean and Austin went to the cities for hockey and unfortunately did not come out with a win. I think they enjoyed the one on one they got with each other. We had a lay ed back weekend for the most part. The kids played outside a lot with this nice weather we are having they soaked up as much as they could. Hunter received a black eye from his big bro wrestling on the tramp. Grace learned to get some speed on her bike and thought she was pretty cool. While they were having fun I took advantage and got some spring cleaning done.
Friday I heard back from the Dr on my lab results. My Graves is starting to move in the right direction so that made me a bit relieved. My calcium levels were good but my PTH levels were low so will recheck again in a few weeks to see if they have changed at all. Some days I feel if its not one thing with my health its another. Leave it in Gods hands cause I just don't have the mental or physical energy anymore to worry about it.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Posted by Kath- at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kat will just keep praying that the Graves disease becomes under control and as you said it is all in Gods hands. Love Mom
I'll keep praying things continue to improve, and that you feel better.
Looks like you all had a nice Easter! Cute pics. :)
Post a Comment