I get home from work today as a car is leaving my driveway. I ask Sean who that was and he said someone dropping off flowers for you. So on my counter I find....10 daffodils with a card that says This Gift of Hope is given to you anonymously by an American Cancer Society donor. WOW it made me teary eyed. Ironic since tomorrow I go for my 9 month check up in SF. I have to go every 3 months for full body check overs. So to whom ever sent the flowers I want to thank you for thinking about me. If I know you and you read this I really don't want to know who you are it just makes me smile to think that someone cares to do something like that. May of seemed small to you but it really warmed my heart.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it is so nice to know that there are still peoople out there that do things from the heart and not because they want the spotlight of thanks.
Good luck with your check up
Mom
How nice! I was thinking of you yesterday while I was at the doc's office. So glad you went in and got that checked!
And I hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment