Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today marks the one year anniversary of our house fire. Hard to believe that has already been that long when it just seems like yesterday we got the phone call saying our house was on fire. I have been pretty emotional about it the last few days. But Sean said something to me yesterday that was so true. We just hit a necessary bump in the road. Needed it to get a new start and firmer foundation for our lives to blossom. Sean you have been my rock I love you so much.

We want to thank friends, family, strangers and the community for being there for our family during our loss.

Below you will find a slide show I put together. It is a little long sorry but I couldn't get the slides to move any faster.

2 comments:

Stacie J said...

I know I've seen most of the photos before, but it was really amazing to watch in a slideshow like that. The beginning was tragic, of course, but the rebuilding is so hope-filled and awesome. I like what Sean said about it being a firmer foundation for the future. Very profound.
What a year. You've come a long way, baby. ;)
HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Your new year has begun and you are beginning it on a positive note. Some day you will be able to look back on this "nighmare" year and see how much your family has grown and come together. Through all of this you have not lost your faith in God and your faith in eachother. I know tha when a tragidy happens to someone else you will be right there to step up to the plate and help as you have walked in "their shoes" God bless each of you...Love you all Mom