My Mom arrived safe and sound in England. She is there visiting my brother and his family for two weeks. The kids didn't know she was coming so it was a big surprise. I'm totally jealous that she is over there but someday we will be able to go over there and see them. I haven't seen Wendy or the kids since 2006. My brother flew home the day before my 30th birthday so will be three years since I have seen him.
John and Wendy enjoy this time with Mom I am sure this two weeks will go by way to fast.
Mom I miss you already get home!!!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Posted by Kath- at 5:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad she made it safely! That's a looong flight. I bet the kids were thrilled to see her. What a great surprise. :)
Post a Comment