Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hunter had his one week check up today with his orthopedic doctor. They did an xray and that was really interesting to see how the pins are in his hand. Okay I will be honest it was really kind of strange to see them. The great thing is he is on the right road for recovery. We will go back again in two weeks for yet another xray. The Dr will be out the week he is supposed to get his cast off. So he will either get it off in two weeks or have it an extra week. To be honest I guess I would rather have it on an extra week to be safe. I know if it is off we yes including me will be wanting him to skate at the state tourney. So for Hunter sake I hope it stays on so we know he is completely healed. But I am not the Dr and I will leave it all up to his judgement.

On another note I was supposed to go to S. Falls today for my three month check up with my Endocrinologist. Sean and I both agreed with the fog and slick roads it would be best to reschedule. With that said I had no idea the next available appt was the end of June. So I guess the end of June it is for my 3 month check up or should we say my 3 month that is now going to be a 9 month check up. Good thing I have been feeling pretty good lately.

1 comments:

Val said...

I agree about his cast. Better to leave it on longer than take it off earlier. Plus his hand and wrist will be weak and sore, I would imagine when they do take it off.