He is trying to read up on how to get a bigger buck I am sure!! Cause you know we don't have enough of them on our walls LOL!! Actually I am on a mission to shoot a bigger one then him next year so watch out honey!!
Hunter man was on facebook until it was time to plug in all the lights that Mom gave us to make sure they worked.
Grace wanted her picture taken so bad in her little holiday dress up clothes. Never noticed little Austin snuck in the picture by peaking out from under the tree stinker :) By the way Grace could you of giving me any cheesier of a smile goof ball!!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very pretty
I can see by the pictures that the kids really are getting into Christmas. Once the tree is up it seems to take off from there. Good job kids.
I am laughing because I JUST NOW noticed that while downloading my new Christmas background that it was the same as yours....goodness. That was random...LOL Buess we have such good taste eh?
Post a Comment