So I am sure you are wondering where I have been lately. Well with the hockey season in full swing and Miss Grace in cheer and tumble. Lets just say we are a bit busy!! Logan and Hunter are on the same team this year and that will be so nice. They both play defense so hopefully they will play well together on the line. They know each others moves so I think this is going to be a great thing. The older boys already have a tournament next weekend in Sioux Falls. I was under the impression that Grace has cheer in Sioux Falls next weekend also but I need to confirm that. Wildfire had their grand opening last weekend and Grace did so good I was so proud of her. She is definitely growing up that is for sure.
We also have lots of birthdays coming up. Hunters is on the 24th which that means I will have two 12 year olds for a couple of weeks. Logan will then turn 13 on the 11th and then we will officially have a teenager. Austin will turn 9 on the 14th of December. YIKES then it will be Christmas where has this year gone??
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Posted by Kath- at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We hit birthday season soon too. Just finished Josephs, then in December 6th is Shawndra, 7th is Devin, 10th is Mike, 12th is my sister, and then it's Christmas!
It is scary how fast Christmas is sneaking up on us! I'm not ready!!
Happy Birthday to Hunter! And to the other boys, too, in case I forget by then.
Post a Comment