
Lesnar and his buddy Chad. Chad got the whole hunt on film Amazing footage!!

Lesnar and I. I was so excited and wanted Austin to go in and get the camera. So when he came out I ran over or should I say attempted to run over and hit gravel on the drive way and landed on my keester!! Of course tried catching my fall with my hands and now my right wrist is really sore from the wrist half way up my arm. So typing this like a 3rd grader LOL!! We will see how it feels tomorrow and that will be the determination if I go in or not.

"Big Buck Down, Hang em on the wall"

Way to go Lesnar!! His rifle season lasted a whole 5 minutes seriously.
1 comments:
good grief...that's huge. Les is still patiently waiting....archery can take so dang long.....OOfta! His brother has FOUR and we have ZERO...., but happy to see others success, gives us hope. Maybe next year, Les should take up rifle hunting too....hee hee.
Post a Comment