Sunday, October 11, 2009

What a fun afternoon and evening I had shopping in Sioux Falls. Nikki helped me pick out some great things for the house. I am really excited to get them put where they need to be. We then can decide what else we need to give it the final touch. I will post some pics from before and after once it is done.

I really miss my kids and can't wait to see them tomorrow. It has been awhile since I have been away from them like this. I had a really nice conversation with Logan this evening he is sure growing up fast. Logan got to hang out with his uncles this weekend and he sure seemed to have fun.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our good friends Steve and Keri. They will be bringing another addition to their family tomorrow. We pray for a healthy baby and an easy labor. I can't wait to hold that bundle of joy.

0 comments: