Sunday, October 4, 2009

So was back at the doctor on Friday once again. Friday morning I was just not feeling right and my heart rate was bouncing between 123-129. I called the doctor and left a message and when he called back of course he wanted to see me. My heart rate then was at 147 and I am sure some of that was fear of what is he going to say this time. He put me on a beta blocker once a day to take the edge off. I took it yesterday and it brought it down to 97 when I was laying around watching TV but once I was up it went to 103-118 back and forth. UGH I hate taking three pills a day. One I have been on for about 3 1/2 years for my kidneys and now I take one for the graves disease and one for my heart. Am I really 32 I ask cause I sure feel like I should be close to 80. Today my heart rate has been around 120 but I have been pretty active all day doing laundry and cleaning house. Once Sean gets home from hunting with the boys we will eat supper. I have spaghetti sauce simmering, fresh homemade bread ready to be put in the oven and a double layer chocolate cake for desert. After our bellies are full we will clean up and hit the couch for the evening. Then hopefully my heart rate will go back into the 90's at least. I go in for more lab work this week so will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Firefighter/EMT said...

good cake I am sure...glad I was just a phone call away :P talked about you on twitter

Stacie said...

Yes, I agree, this aging thing takes a lot of unexpected twists. I hope the meds help SOON and you feel better!
House looks awesome, too!!

Sara said...

Yikes...how scary. Just now catching up on some blog comments. Sure hope you feel better soon and get good news. Makes me think about how I need to "rest" more....I get too nervous/worried way too often and it surely does not help my body. Rest, Pray, and Laugh often!!