Oh no he is already training Zoey to watch hunting shows!!
Kisses for Daddy
Zoey will be two months old tomorrow
So here is the story behind Zoey coming to the Lesnar family. You see I have this sweet husband who adores his wife!! He must cause he supposedly hates little dogs. But from the looks of the pictures maybe he has changed his mind. We have an Anniversary coming up on the 1st and I got my present a little early let me add absolutely no complaints from me. Anyways Nikki has been working on Sean trying to convince him a little dog would be great for our family. With all the sweet talking it worked!! Sean drove to Iowa this morning but told me he was going to Sioux Falls to get product for the guys for a job sneaky thing. I came home to meet him for lunch and he was in the bonus room. I set my Jimmy Johns on the counter and headed up there. He sat on the couch with a blanket on. He said he had a surprise under the blanket for me so of course I reached in right away he then shook my hand. I was like what in the world you goof ball. He then uncovered this gorgeous tiny cute little Yorkie. I was in complete shock and thought no way this is happening to me. He swore we would not have a little dog and if we did it would be after the kids were grown. We decided the name Zoey thanks Val for the name. Now your wondering what does Gage think? Not sure he smelt her but didn't seem to interested so we will see with time. So far she has adjusted well to our family and we all love her especially the kids and I. We are still working on Sean but I think before we know it they will be pals.

2 comments:
Awwww! She's ADORABLE!
Wow....how CUTE she is! Perfect Name!
Ben and Maddie want a cockateil....yah, our dog would LOVE that bird in our house for sure...NOT!!
Post a Comment