So almost on a daily basis I am getting harassed by friends and family about how I am really slacking on posting. So to satisfy you here I go now leave me alone JK!! Well as you all know we got moved into our new home and we feel so blessed to be back on our "farm" and enjoying the outdoors. We lead very busy weeks with the kids schedules. All three boys are playing football so we have practice every night. Games on Saturdays for the two younger boys and Games during the week for Logan. Miss Grace is in cheer and that is on Monday nights. So by the time we are done running we get home and do homework and cook supper then it is off to bed. Sean is just getting into the swing of the hunting season. Last weekend he went out West antelope hunting and unfortunately came home empty handed. This weekend he headed out West again to go mule deer hunting and we are all praying he shoots a big one. Hunter took his hunter safety course and now will be joining Sean and Logan this year hunting. But not only Hunter will be joining but so will I. Yep you read that right I applied for my East river deer and got it. I need to get out there and start practicing so I can show those boys up!!!!! I'm looking forward to some QT time with my hubby this fall. On a different note I have been doctoring lately due to not feeling well and after many lab draws and doctor visits to my family physician and the Endrocronologist I was diagnosed with Graves disease. I was placed on meds and will continue to monitor it with lab work. Thanks to my dear hubby for being a trooper and helping me out with the kids. I am not sure how I could get through this without him here. So that is what we have been up to lately.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ahh, so the docs finally came up with an answer. I'm glad they were thorough, of course, but I wish you could've had answers sooner and got on the meds right away. I hope they kick right in and you feel like yourself again!!
It was great talking to you the other day!! :)
Post a Comment