
View from above in the loft



(Maybe Val T will get off my back HA HA)
We absolutely love our new house and it feels so great to be back home.
Again I want to thank all the people that put so many hours in for us. From the time of the fire being there for us to helping inventory our old things. Then it was time to move dirt and get ready to start on our new house and our new beginning. A big thanks to the following people
JD & Nikki for being there from the moment we got the phone call to letting us live with you. JD big Thanks from Miss Grace for cleaning her blankie. Megan for being there immediately following and all the phone calls you made and to your family being there for us. Dennis thanks for being there for us and understanding me missing work. I know Nikki, Megan, Dennis, Sean, Rolfe and I froze our butts off while we watched our dreams go up in flames. Val & Bryon thanks for being there and getting us the necessities we needed right away and for all the clothes and your shoulders. Robin WOW where do I even begin with you? You were absolutely amazing from the get to! Rachelle & Scott thanks for your phone calls while you were away in Hawaii when this all went down. Val & Mike thanks for helping us with the inventory you guys were pros and I know it wasn't easy freezing our butts off going through burnt and smoke damage belongings. Josh and Katy I have appreciated your friendship since that day. I didn't really know either of you and without a blink of an eye you were there. Of course Josh Seans big thanks is for saving his deer heads! Steve and Keri you guys have been a lot of help from Steve you putting in a lot of late nights to get us in here to Keri you cooking us meals. Chad thanks for all your hard work building us our dream home. Your input and ideas were much appreciated. Big thanks to the schools they were amazing through all of this with the kids. From being there to talk to when they had questions to raising money. The community was incredible I can't even begin to thank everyone for all their consideration and donations. THANK YOU!! Last but not least thanks to our family's for being there for us emotionally and physically well that goes for all of our friends too. This has been a long 6 months for our family we have had great days and really bad days. We can now look back and say we made it through and we had all of you there to hold us up when we couldn't do it ourselves.
(I know I missed some people and so if it was you I am sorry we do appreciate you)



3 comments:
Amazing. Beautiful.
I think I would fall in love with your living room furniture. We looked at something similar to that at Slumberland, but it was a sectional and we don't want that. But the arm rests in the middle was what I loved. Very cool.
That is it silly you can buy them seperate or put the wedge in to make it a sectional. We love it so much that we have it in the great room and then we bought it as a sectional for in the bonus room.
That's crazy. I LOVED that furniture, but after spending a bazillion dollars, we couldn't buy that too. Haha. Maybe some day.
Post a Comment