Monday, September 7, 2009

Brian & Mandi

Hailey
Hailey, Logan and I

Logan and Hailey


We all danced in this is Struby and I making our entrance



Grace and Hanna

William, Gracie and I

Logan and I

Miss Grace with Mommy





The wedding party





Melissa and I

Man she is a hoot I can't wait for us girls to hang out this fall


The girls and I- Hanna, Hailey, Kaitlin and Gracie (Not my Gracie)


I am very excited to be able to watch these girls grow up. 2nd cousins we are and I love the fact that my boys get to grow up with them and my little Gracie


Mandis something blue she looked so beautiful

Kaitlin and I


My honey
The gorgeous Bride and Groom!! They are absolutely so perfect for eachother. I feeel extremly blessed that I got to be a part of their special day. I am looking forward to them moving here at the end of the month. I know we will have plenty of grill outs and lots of hot tubbin!!!





2 comments:

Val said...

Is this the couple that bought my dad's old house?

Is Logan as tall as you?

Oh, and I love the police car in the background of the one picture. Haha.

Nice pictures. The dress was beautiful.

Kath- said...

Yes this is the couple that bought your dads old house.

Yes he is as tall as me!!

I know I noticed that right away when I saw the pic.