Saturday, August 22, 2009

My sweetie working hard like always. I am so glad he can take a breather for a few days
My honey man babe you look beat

Sean and Steve finishing up the rock on the house


Steve it looks like your going to cut your hand with the saw blade will you quit cheesin for pics buddy :)



Payge helping out with a little morder for the rock




Josh, Payge and I




Here Daddy let me help you



Chad reading the manual for the fire place. Little story behind the whole manual thing and has nothing to do with Chad but like I said in a previous post I will post pics of Josh and Justin LOL



Josh getting the door on the oven



Thanks to all of our friends who helped us during the building process and moving. Huge thanks to my Mom for all of her help these past few months.




1 comments:

Mary D said...

I am glad that I was able to help out as needed. It was fun to watch the progress and to be a part of it. I have left a few memories in your new home as you now start to make them. I ask that God bless your home, protect it and all those who are within.