Just a few updates with whats been going on in the Lesnar household. Hmmm let me think oh yeah working on the house I am sure that surprises all of you!! But for real we had a crazy weekend. Saturday I was supposed to go to Minnesota for a bridal shower and get my dress hemmed. So I get the kids dropped off at Katy and Josh's house and take off. Made it just past the Elkton exit and I see my gage says I have a low right tire. Thought to myself well my van used to have that come up all the time. Oh CRAP the only reason that always came up cause I had a tendency of getting flat tires. Okay panic sits in there is construction right ahead of me. Scared that some creepy trucker is going to stop and try to help me. There is an approach in the median so I pull in there and by the time I pull in it says I have 2 lbs of pressure. I call Sean he doesn't answer so I call Katy crying that I have a flat let me add I was already having a bad day then this YIKES! She said calm down I will send Josh. So I sit there with my doors locked (yes I know we live in South Dakota I am a dork) and I wait. Josh shows up with his friend Justin who I went to HS with. They get it all figured out (ha ha) and manage to get the tire changed. I took pics but Josh said he would hunt me down if I put them on here. No worries I will still post them just not today. I called Josh yesterday and said don't kill me but I have to tell you something. So then I said guess what I guess I do have on star I could of just pused that button and they would of come and saved the day. I don't think I will ever live that down anyways So I go back to town cause my pissy meter is maxed. I then join my hubby at the house and work until 9. We then went to Josh and Katy's for a few cocktails then off to bed. Glad I could but that day behind me. Sunday Sean took the boys golfing and then we worked at the house the rest of the day. Brandi came and did touch up painting for us. Yesterday the carpet was installed and is really coming together. Hard to believe we move in a few days. Appliances are supposed to be here tomorrow but we have heard that before so wont hold our breath. Furniture comes on Thursday morning then it is true GO time.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good golly, miss molly! You deserved those drinks by the end of that day.
The house looks AWESOME! I'm so excited for you! =D
Post a Comment