Okay for those of you that have been on my case. The computer is hooked up without even having a desk yet. Those lovely phone calls and text messages broke me down and so here I lay on the floor where my computer is. Are you happy?? Better be cause my elbows are already getting sore from the carpet. HA HA
So this is what has been going on in the Lesnar family. We moved into the new house on the 13th. We have been here just over a week. I am still trying to get settled in but I have enjoyed everyday here. Our whole family loves being back home and our family seems so together again. I could never be any happier then what I am right now. Okay elbows officially raw from carpet burn hope your happy :) Anyways over the next few days I will post pics of the house and the kiddos. There was so many pics taken in the last 11 days I wouldn't want to bore you all in one day!! Take care until the next post all my Love Kat-
Saturday, August 22, 2009
I'm Back
Posted by Kath- at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment