
2 cool 4 school

The three boys before heading out the door to school. Logan is in 7th now, Hunter in 6th and Austin in 3rd. So hard to believe it is that time of year again. As you can see on Austins thumb it is all bandaged up we went to the emergency room last Sunday he cut it wide open. Hunter got glasses a week ago and looks so handsome. Logan is now as tall as me and I am sure it won't be long and he will be taller then me. Got school shoes the other night and he got a size 10 only one size off from Dad YIKES!!
2 comments:
For having a little age difference between Hunter and Logan, I can't believe the difference in height! Wow.
But I guess we have the same thing with Shaylee and Shawndra.
I hear you! Levi's head is eye level for me now, and his feet are the same size as mine. I'm going to lose my height/weight advantage very soon, I'm afraid...
Great pics!!
Post a Comment