With having a three day weekend we stayed very busy. We started painting at the new house and accomplished a lot. It is becoming so real now and I am getting or let me say we are all getting very excited to get in there. It is really coming together nice and feels very homey now that there is some color in there. Ask Sean about the colors I thought I was going to shoot me. All the bedroom have two colors :) Ours is grey with a really dark brownish color. Matches my duvet cover I got at bed bath and beyond perfect. I know it sounds odd color combination but looks awesome. Graces room is pepto bismo pink with a brown accent wall. Her quilt is pink and brown. We will be getting her white furniture for in there. Austins room is tan with a red accent wall and he is having a rodeo theme with log furniture. Logan and Hunters room is tan with a camo green accent. There room is going to be hunting with loft beds and a lodge look. I will take pics when all put together.
Sean's folks came down Saturday and took care of the kids so Sean and I could paint all day. We called it quits around 4:00 so we could go hang out with some friends at the lake. That was an absolute blast the kids had so much fun. We then were back out at the farm at 6am painting til 9 we went home got ready for church and then went out for lunch with the folks before they headed home. They ended up taking the two younger ones. Sean, Hunter, Chad and I painted all afternoon. Hunter and I called it quits about 9:30 we were wiped and I didn't think my leg could handle anymore standing it is really sore tonight. Speaking of my leg I got to take the bandage off Friday afternoon. I was expecting to see some stitches and an ugly incision but not at all. All 10 stitches are inside he actually went deep into the tissue so he hit more vessels and probably made like an ice scream scoop to get all the tissue to make sure he got it all. I will find out more on Tuesday hopefully. I am staying optimistic that the results will be good.
I will post pics from the weekend etc later.
Kat-
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Weekend
Posted by Kath- at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment