Monday, July 6, 2009

House Updates

The outside has been pushed to the side so we could get going on the inside.
I love the color and I believe we are pretty close to the red of the old farm house that burned down.






Miss Graces room the pink is a bit bright but will look good with the pink and brown quilt I got her. She will have white bedroom furniture


On the left is a short wall that seperates our bedroom to my vanity. On the right would be my walk in closet and straight ahead is my bathroom




I love the colors of our bedroom!! I got the duvet cover and throw pillows at bed bath & beyond. It is mainly white with silver and brown. We will be getting ebony colored furniture.



Bonus room above the garage. Awesome place to curl up and watch a movie on a rainy or snowy day.


Sean painting in the loft





View from the loft of the dining room. Plastic still covers the timbers.


view from loft



Staircase will go here. Kitchen is to the right but still has not been painted.


Logan and Hunters room. They will have a hunting lodge theme with loft beds.




Austins bedroom is going to have a rodeo theme with western bedding and log furniture.




5 comments:

Val said...

I love the colors you've chosen. And the fact that you found bedding first, then matched the paint has given ME inspiration to finally get rid of my crap in my bedroom. We painted that grey and green and I hate it, but then we have nasty bright blue carpet to go with it. Yuck.

The two color themes are awesome. We've done that in our house with the girls and our room. I plan to do that in Jayden's room as well, whenever I get around to painting it.

I'm so excited to see your house!! Looks booooootiful!

Cathi said...

Those colors are awesome especially Grace's room! Pink and Brown are a nice combination! Things are looking good!

Anonymous said...

I actually came across a really nice website Spacify.com that has a huge variety of Bedroom Furniture Stores with really good prices.

Stacie said...

Awesome! It's really coming together fast. Love all the color schemes!

Sara said...

it's really coming together super fast...probably not how you feel, but nonetheless, it looks pretty fantastic to say the least AND a new truck....very nice!! Enjoy! I'm sure you will have many parties to celebrate your new beginning.