Thursday, June 18, 2009

Surprise Date

Wow where does a girl begin. So I get a text from Sean that said I got you a little something but forgot it at the shop in town can you get it by 5. I text him back and said no problem. Excited that I knew he was thinking about me and got me a little something. I head over to the shop right before 5 to find a card in his desk drawer. I open up this amazing card and read it and then I start to read what he wrote. By the way... I skipped golfing to be with you. Call me when you get this... I am waiting for you! I have a silly little date planned for us hope you are excited!! Okay by this time I am in shock Sean skipped golf on one of the most gorgeous days 89 degrees to be with me. This is almost unheard of!! I get to the house and there he waits in his truck with a song playing from way back when we met. Okay talk about going back in time I haven't heard that song in many years. We drove to Oakwood and hung out on the beach and in the water. Then we went to the picnic area and talked for almost 2 hours. I then said I was hungry for the Country Clubs Prime. To bad it was Wednesday and men's night to top it off. Maybe we will get to go this weekend cause still sounds good. Anyways he then mentions that he packed a picnic lunch. I looked at him like are you really serious and he told me to go look. Sure enough he packed a cooler and brought a blanket. In the cooler was Jimmy Johns which let me add I LOVE. Tootsie Rolls which again I LOVE, Hershey Kisses that said I LOVE YOU and life water. He also had another card in there for me. So after chatting some more we were both craving steak so we drove to Poinsett and ate a great dinner then went for a long walk on the beach. We got home at 10:30 and it was the most amazing evening that I have had in a long time.

Sean I want to thank you for staying by my side and loving me when it hasn't always been the easiest. You are an amazing guy and I love you so much!!!

3 comments:

Val said...

Wow, and I only read about this...never realized men like this existed! :-)

MOM said...

Does Sean give lessons???????? Where can I sign up

Tammy Norgaard said...

Kathy

you are so lucky and so loved. I am so jealous. you are an awesome, kind caring person.