I saw the surgeon today and had a consult before the procedure. They then took me back and removed the old stitches. Then proceeded to go in and remove all the tissue surrounding where the biopsy was. They took out a decent amount of tissue cause I now have 10 stitches in my leg. They have it all wrapped up and needs to stay that way for 72 hours. Along with me taking it easy for 72 hours. We all know that won't be easy for me but I think I better listen to the Dr this time. The feeling is coming back in my leg and it is definately painful even in the back of my calf. I am sure that is due to them cutting into some muscle. Sorry babe I think it will be awhile before I can get back to the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry you had to deal with that, but I am SO GLAD you went to the doctor and caught it in time. How freakily scary.
I'll be thinking about you--hope you feel better soon!!
hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment