Thursday, June 25, 2009

Never think it could happen to you

You know I never in my wildest dreams thought it could happen to me. Why would I think that I ask my gosh I am the tanning queen. Whats my number one favorite thing to do? Those who know me probably already answered that before reading on. Yes laying out is my favorite thing do. Guess it is time to find a new favorite. I got the dreaded call today from my Dr. A week ago exactly today I went to the Dr to have a small mole removed off my leg that was itchy. Yep you guessed it the dreaded phone call was saying I have Melanoma. I cried and cried some more but now it is time to hold my chin up and trust in the Lord that everything will be okay. I go back next week and see the surgeon. I will keep everyone posted. Kathy

3 comments:

Mom said...

Kathy, you have always faced a new challenge head on with determnation and courage. This will be no different, you will give it your best fight. Already you are already being lifted up in prayer.

Tara said...

You are one tough cookie and will get through this like every other challenge that you have had to face. I will be thinking about you and hope all turns out well. Take care and call me anytime you need to. My prayers are with you!

Cathi said...

Kathy, know that we will be praying for you during this time! Keep a positive outlook, that is what will get you through the tough times! Also keep your eyes on the Lord and He will see you through this also!