Thursday, May 7, 2009

Graces Surgery

Val and baby Noah came to give Grace some love
Kamden just loves her he brought her the cutest little lion.


catchin some shut eye which let me add she did that about 95% of the day


I feel yucky I keep telling mom my tummy hurts. She jumps up every time and gets this blue bag for me. I think cause she doesn't want to get puked on!! I wish I felt better cause if I did I would keep telling her that to see how many times she would jump for me. Ha Ha!!! I am still pretty sleepy. I was really ornary after surgery hitting and screaming I tried numerous times to pull my IV out. I did a little bit and got blood in the line. They then put morphine in my IV and I took a long nap and keep dosing off. I slept almost the entire evening at the hospital. They ended up letting me go home even though I wouldn't eat or drink. I finished the last of my IV bag and they gave Mommy lots of instructions.



3 comments:

Tara said...

I am glad to hear that everything went okay. Give Grace our love...Staysha was so worried about her and wanted to come and see her and I told her maybe next week sometime. I will call you.

Sara said...

ohhh I remember going through that with Ben. So awful to see your little one after surgery.
House looks wonderful.....wow.
Take care.

Stacie said...

Poor baby! Waking up after tonsil surgery is tough! Luckily, they don't remember it, and they heal up fast and feel so much better! HUGS