Austin gives me this booklet for mothers day
"Hats Off to MOM"
My Mom wears many hats in our family. My Mom is a teacher. She taught me how to walk, play and talk.
My Mom is the best Mother ever!
My Mom is a chauffeur. She drives me to hockey practice.
My Mom is a cook. I love it when she makes cookies.
My Mom is a nurse. She always makes me feel better when she says something funny.
My Mom is a sanitation worker. When she sees my room she says. "Clean your ROOM!
My Mom is a magician. She can always find lost things. Once she found my boys and girls club card.
Thanks Austin that was the best gift ever!!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Austin
Posted by Kath- at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great card! Such a sweet little guy. :)
I can totally hear you saying "Clean your room!" LOL.
I got that same card from Joseph! Of course it had different endings.... :-) Like one of them said I taught him how to knit....(ummm I don't have a clue how to knit) so my response was, "Let's send this to your mom. She would like it!"
Post a Comment