Sunday, April 19, 2009

More house updates

As I was walking around taking pictures tonight I find this peice of the old siding just laying there. It amazes me to think that is all that is left of our old home.
This is where the old house sat and now will be an awesome baseball field in the summer, football field in the fall and an ice rink in the winter.








Back of house


Logan and Hunter in their new room


Austin in his room


inside


Looking at the windows on back of house. That is only half of the windows on that wall due to the rest of the wall not being up yet. I said before it will have 30 ft ceilings in there Sean said more like 28ft.









2 comments:

Val said...

I'm anxious to see that huge wall with windows. What an awesome view you will have!

Sara said...

wowza! What an amazing home it will be for sure.