Monday, April 13, 2009

I spent most of my evening out at the farm. Sean and the boys were out there so Grace and I brought out some pizza for them. Well you know how that goes one thing leads into another. I picked up the garbage from the construction crew which then of course led into picking up the yard. The old house is now officially buried and we took down some old trees. Wow does it ever look different out there. I will take some pics tomorrow and post them.
It was nice being back out there that is for sure. The boys were out shooting birds with their BB guns and you could tell they were having a blast. Matter a fact the boys and Sean are still out there and Miss Grace and I came home to do housework!!

Mom a quick thank you to you for taking the boys to your place for the day. They had a blast and can't wait to come back!!!

0 comments: