Friday, March 13, 2009

My Mandy Doll

This is me when I was little playing with my favorite doll in the world. She was called My friend Mandy.


My mom surprised me the other day with her. Okay I know I am a grown woman but I was excited to have something to call my own once again. She had it up in her attic and Hunter went in there and found it for her a couple of weeks ago. Miss Grace wants to play with it all the time. Hint Hint Mom can you please give her one of her own!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, your Mandy doll is in really good condition! Mine is beat up a bit, but Averie still likes to play with her.
Nice of your mom to keep her for you--and good job Hunter for his part in the attic rescue!

Awesome blast from the past! :D

Sara said...

how precious....truly. I had a special doll also name Qupie? I'm sure I didn't spell name right,but none the less, very special indeed.