Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Housework

I am just curious if anyone else gets to the point of pulling their hair out when it comes to housework??? I swear there is a tornado following me at all times. I am wondering how people can keep it all up with kids and sports etc... So if anyone can give me some tips that would be awesome!!! PLEASE I am begging before my hair either turns grey or falls out :)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Remember...in 5 years you're not going to care. Realistically (and hopefully) it'll still be that way in 5 years. :) Be grateful that your kids are healthy enough to make that mess and that you're healthy enough to clean it up and care about it. ;)

Sara said...

BIG DITTO ON THAT POST. TRY HAVING A MESS A 2 STORES AND YOUR HOUSE...YAH, I AM LOVIN' MY SITUATION NOW....HEE HEE. TRACEY IS RIGHT THOUGH....BUT IT SURE FEELS GOOD TO COMPLAIN A BIT EH? lol

Kath- said...

Okay girls thanks for throwing me back into reality!!!!!