Friday, December 26, 2008

I have lots of Christmas photos to upload and will do so when I have a little time. Austin has been sick all day with the flu. It is 9:40 pm and he is still throwing up. So we may have a long night ahead of us here. Wednesday he broke out in hives just on his face and by lastnight they were getting worse. Had planned on taking him to the doctor today to see what was going on but this morning he woke up and they were pretty much gone. By 8:30 this morning the flu symptoms crept up on him and he has not moved far from the couch :( Poor guy!!

2 comments:

Jennisa said...

ugh! that sounds horrible! I don't know much, but when I hear hives and vomit, I think of allergies....that is what has happened with Avery!

Hope you all get sleep tonight, and that he feels better soon!

Sara said...

Hey Kathy,
I changed my blog address to:
momzeyeview.blogspot.com
Just in case you wanted to visit me..hee hee.