We had a great weekend going to Sean's parents house. Sean, Dave and the boys went hunting while us girls went shopping. Nice to just get away and relax for a day. While on our shopping trip I got the book The Love Dare and I am so excited to start reading it. For those of you who went to the movie Fireproof is anyone reading the book also? I am so excited to see what it will do for us.
Sunday we got home at noon and I took the boys to town to get haircuts while Grace and Sean relaxed watching the game. After we got home from town I got Grace and dropped Hunter off so he could go to a basketball game with Dad. The rest of us headed to Moms house to train for search and rescue. The two boys hid out in the trees for about an hour while they did some training with the dogs then the search team went out with their dogs to find the boys. Mom has really enjoyed getting involved in search and rescue and Rosey (moms dog) is doing really well!! So all and all what a great afternoon we had.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Posted by Kath- at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment