Hunting Buddies
This is for Mom and Buzz and of course myself. Tomorrow is the day that Casey will no longer suffer. Casey was born when I was in high school by Ginger who was our family dog. Casey has always been a great dog and I am so sad for my parents. Tomorrow will be such a hard day for them and I can totally relate due to putting Bailey down almost 3 months ago. I was there when we put Ginger down and plan on being there tomorrow for Mom again when they put Casey down. Mom and Buzz you are in my thoughts and prayers and I love you guys. There will be many tears shed over the next few days and I would like to say with time Mom it will be easier but I can't. People mention Bailey and I have to ask them please don't talk about her cause it still brings tears to my eyes. LOVE YOU GUYS and hang in there!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment