Hunter 11-24-97 less then 8 hours old. This was taken at Sioux Valley hospital after getting shipped there from Brookings. He spent the first 19 days of his life there.
2 months

"Look brother I got a bird just like you"
Best of buds in a wedding together
Logan and Hunter at Falls Park

He sure loves the outdoorsHappy 11th Birthday Hunter Man!!! It is so hard to believe that 11 years have gone by this fast. You came into this world so sick and today you are such a healthy boy with tons of energy and a HUGE heart!! We love you bud :)
So until December 11th I will have two 11 year olds!!
Guess what happened last night?? Yes Hunter is sick with the flu :( Poor guy and here I just said he was a healthy boy. Honestly though he is never sick this is a fluke thing.


1 comments:
Wow, I haven't posted in a while....great pictures AND an Ice Rink? You are going to be the "coolest house" for all the friends for sure.....LOL Hope Hunter is feeling better soon. We just had that with Ben on Friday/Sat. Ugh.
Post a Comment