Our Sunday didn't start out so great. I missed two phone calls on my cell at 4 am from a police officer who is also a friend. He was calling to let us know one of our work vans had been vandalized behind our shop in town. They broke out the drivers side window and it was raining so he was calling to let us know so we could park it inside. Well I didn't listen to my voicemail until almost 8 am. I called him and left him a voicemail and he called me back this afternoon. What it boils down to is some college kids were celebrating hobo days maybe a bit to the extreme and decided to vandal some properties including ours. The bonus is the way I took it was the caught them red handed and arrested 3. So we need to get an estimate on the window and turn it into the police.
Tomorrow is a new day :)
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Posted by Kath- at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
UGH....those nasty villians.....Ugh...that nasty booze can sure alter ya and make people act on stupid impulses eh? Glad they got caught and have to be accountable now. Sorry to hear.
Post a Comment