Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just had to share this with you cause I thought it was cute.

So the other night Sean was at Walmart picking up film he had developed from his trail cameras. I asked him to pick up milk and Sunny D. So that night when I came home I was wanting a glass of Sunny D look in the fridge and no Sunny D. So decided it would be best not to say anything. Well tonight I go in the deep freeze to grab a frozen pizza for supper. Guess what I find?? Yep rock solid and bulging on the bottom. Knowing the older boys were with me there was only one culprit. So I ask Austin "Why did you put my Sunny D in the freezer?" He said, "let me think, oh yeah it's cause there was no room in the fridge" I couldn't even get mad cause it was to cute how he said it.

Okay probably just totally bored you but wanted to share :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess he knows you like your Sunny D really cold! lol

Unknown said...

Ok now that is something this grandma got a good laugh out of....so like Austin1 Way to go bud for quick thinking, you are going to make some woman happy someday ha! bet it was a good frozen slushy when part way thawed. Miss you bud and the other three. Love, Grandma Farm

Sara said...

that's funny