Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Graces new room





This past weekend I painted the boys old room and got it ready for Grace. Well it is not 100% done yet she still needs trim put up and closet doors and a regular door. Left that little nook and her closet blue thought it would show more depth then the same as the walls. Not sure if I will leave it blue or paint it the color of her curtains or possibly paint it the same color as her walls. She really likes it and has slept in there now two nights. For those of you that don't know she still slept with us. Yes I know she is three but she never liked her other room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Her room is really cute. I'd want to sleep in it too! ;)
I can't wait to get my kids' rooms redone. You're making me even more antsy to get that darn addition finished! :D

Firefighter/EMT said...

GOOD JOB Sis! Now if I could keep the wallborder/designs on Paul's wall I would share. For some reason and his wall isn't textured, they won't stay up...UGH so much for the baseball theme in his room.

Cathi said...

Kat, you did an awesome job on your daughter's room! I could never be that creative!!!