


Got a new dining room table and a low boy. Thanks CA I love it and it fits well with my house


This is my old dining room table that I moved into my kitchen.

I moved my computer up to the counter. I found that part of the counter very useless so thought why not :) I put my desk in a quiet corner in the house for Hunter to use to do homework. So will get that all set up for him with pencils and erasers etc... We will see what Sean thinks of all these changes tonight when he gets home. He has been gone since Wednesday antelope hunting.
2 comments:
I think you're right about the tree. Although, the more I look at it, the more I wonder if it's the white shelf it's sitting on? I love the table! You're house is amazing.
Wow..looks great to me! You have a knack for decorating though!!
Post a Comment