Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Elkton-Brookings Vera Sun

Logan
Hunter
Grandma Connie and Logan. I don't think she has missed a game yet and she drives almost 2 hours to get here. THANKS


Logan #67
Both boys #67 and #15
Water Break
Logan
Hunter #15
So we are still undefeated!! GO VERA SUN


2 comments:

Cathi said...

Kathy, football! I can't wait for the day that my son can play (although I have a feeling that he will wrestle instead), thanks for the comment on my blog, I never received your email, here is my email again jcbmck2006@alliancecom.net! Enjoy the football season and keep blogging it is fun to keep up with you and your family.

Cathi

Unknown said...

Well I already commented and it seemed to go on the Happy Birthday one so anyways boys, keep up the good work, grandma and grandpa Farm love you guys very much.....you too Miss Grace.