What a wonderful time we had in Kenora, Ontario. I just can't get over how gorgeous it is up there and can't wait to go back. We had an amazing time on the house boat and a great time fishing. We ate a lot of fish and believe it or not I have been craving it all day. The tournament went so well and they did a wonderful job putting it on!! Hats off to all of you :) The boys really had a blast and I am so proud of them. I was so sad, scared and nervous that if (which they didn't) they did not win they would have those sad droopy face and possibly even be a poor sport. NOT ONCE!! They came off the boat smiling and Sean even said they knew they didn't win and they also didn't seem to care. They just kept telling Sean how much fun they had. When it was all done Logan said to me. "Mom I am really glad that family won" It brought tears to my eyes knowing my little boy was really maturing. This was a taped and will be aired on TV I believe late November or December don't worry I will remind you all!! Well anyways was sad to leave knowing it was back to reality of life again. Which that is exactly what it was did laundry last night and today. Boys got haircuts this morning and got the younger two boys registered at school. I also managed to mow half the lawn today. Well it is super late and need to get some zzzz's by the way I am in the process of putting together a video of pics from the trip. I took 340 but when I put those all together it was over 20 minutes and I have to cut it back to 10 or under. But just check back and hopefully they will be on soon.
PS Bailey looks horrible and will post pics later. I sat and cried last night and held her knowing her time is coming soon. Thanks Mom and Buzz from the bottom of our hearts for watching Gage and Bailey while we were gone.
Monday, August 18, 2008
We are Home!!
Posted by Kath- at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment