Last night Bailey had three bloody noses while we were at baseball. Not the bloody nose you are probably thinking of. It just was dribbles of blood that were coming out. She also has been doing this weird breathing like she is inhaling 5 sometimes 6 times in a row and it's really weird sounding. So after shedding lots of tears last night and trying to come to the realization that she is sick and getting old. But still I think I am denial that someday I am going to loose my dog. Those out there that have a dog that you love dearly or have lost a dog you love dearly completely understand where I am coming from. I called the vet this morning concerned about her bloody noses and the growth of the lump on her head. Yes it has grown bigger around I wouldn't say taller but around it sure seems like it has. I am taking her in at 10 and they are going to attempt to try and release some of the pressure in her head by draining some of it. I will update later today.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment