Friday, August 8, 2008

Sean and I made a decision that we are not putting Bailey down. I can't do it cause it just breaks my heartto think of the unknown. She has had a great week as far as health goes. The tumor is still growing but not any higher it is just spreading out. Her eyes aren't droopy this week and she has had no bloody noses. We still have her in the house and maybe all the love she has been giving is helping :) Gage and Bailey are going to my Moms for the week. Thanks in advance Mom we really appreciate it. Still wish you were coming with us to Canada.

Well tomorrow we are off to the farm to get Dave and Mary and Sunday morning we get on the road for our week long trip to Canada. We are all getting excited about getting away from the real world for a short time. Today is going to be cleaning the house and packing suitcases. Okay and I might try and layout this afternoon. Good incentive to get everything done this morning :)

0 comments: