Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New pics of Bailey


This is so sad she has changed so much in the last week and a half or so. If you scroll down to the other set of pics you can see how much her head has changed in such a short time. Was hard coming home and seeing how much it had grown while we were gone. Mom and Buzz we are so thankful you took care of her and Gage while we were gone thanks bunches!!! Monday night Sean had the electrician here and when he saw her he quickly looked away. Sean then made the comment that it will probably happen in the next week or two. I just walked away cause I can't handle even thinking that she won't be here to greet me in the mornings, or come over and lay her head on my lap cause she wants to be petted. She used to greet us in the driveway but that has stopped due to her being inside 90% of the time. She is such a sweetie and I love her so much. I know the time will come and I will have to let go of her and know it is for the best.
I know you are all diggin that lovely orange carpet. Don't worry I will share it with the first person who wants dibs!!! Think it used to be through out my computer room and Sean tore it up well over a year ago and put wood laminate. So that's the only piece left is the landing at the bottom of the stairs.

0 comments: