Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NEW SHED GOING UP FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Look at Miss Grace supervising the boys!!!
Hunter decided that sitting back and watching from the Ranger was a great place to be!!

After a long wait the new 40X80 shed is going up!! After our first rep ran with our $9700 deposit we put down last fall. Long story and don't feel like going into right now. All I will say is he better never come face to face with me or I will probably punch the dude!! So we went locally and we decided who on Monday and by Tuesday they already had the lumber here. Talk about amazing service!!

3 comments:

Firefighter/EMT said...

FINALLY!!! I am still working on that stuff for you...

John C. Morrison said...

Nice lots of fun! Hey you should let Logan come to England for the summer next year! I promise I won't throw rocks!

Anonymous said...

For what it is worth, I'd contact the company from whence you bought the building and notify them of the unscrupulious contractor besmerching their good name!