Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun at the Lake

Austin is so excited to be the first to ride in the tube.
Austins first time on a tube and is loving it!!

HOLD ON


Hunter and Austin on the tube together



No Dad we don't want to get off yet







Grace waiting patiently for her turn in the tube


Dad and Grace waiting for Mom to pull them.
This was Grace's first time on a boat and obviously her first time in a tube. You got one up on me Grace cause I don't think you will catch me in there anytime soon!!







Sean and Grace both giving me thumbs up






Hard to see but Grace has her hands up in the air. She loved riding in the tube.










This is AWESOME!!!








Holding on tight my Dad gets a little crazy









I love being in my Dads boat!!













1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go tubing too! And as hot as it's going to be today, it'll be a good day for water fun. ;)
Awesome article in the paper, btw! Congrats and I hope you have lots of fun on your trip!! GOOD LUCK LOGAN & HUNTER!!!!