Not a lot of new updates here in the Lesnar house. The kids all went to Grandpa and Grandmas so that left a weekend for us to get a lot done. Sean fenced on Saturday and I worked in the morning and then just dinked around for the most part in the afternoon. We went out for supper that night. Sunday Sean got up early and went fishing and then headed to a farm auction but was back by 2. He then worked on his food plots getting them ready to be planted. I did yard work all day and even managed to get the lawn mowed. Did a couple loads of laundry etc... So all and all was a productive weekend but for sure uneventful.
I am heading to Watertown to get the kids this morning. Austin has another dentist appointment in Sioux Falls this afternoon. I will update when we get back.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Weekend
Posted by Kath- at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment