Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend

What a crazy weekend we have had. Saturday I had to run to Summit to pick up a septic tank for the new shop. Then deliver it back home so we could finish digging and place it in the ground. Of course the water table is so high here our hole started filling up with water UGH!! Today I planted my garden yes I know I am really behind schedule. We ended up renting a tiller so I could work the dirt in the two garden I have. Then I had to go clean an account this afternoon and that took 4 hours. So I am home now and we have gotten my clothes line up, sprinkler on the garden and Sean had the two older boys mowing. So all and all we got a lot of outside things accomplished this weekend. On a bad note that means my house has been severely neglected all weekend. I am either going to tackle it when I am done grilling chicken or wait tell morning and hammer it out then. Hope everyone else had a productive weekend and enjoyed the sunshine.

0 comments: