Sunday, June 15, 2008

Week in Review

Last week was a busy week for us. Sean was swamped at our business so I helped out all week with cleaning carpets etc... I was so glad to help you out honey. I also started cleaning apartments for a local company for the summer. Will make some good money and that will help towards our trip to the Bahamas in January. Tuesday night we had ball games from 5:30-9 the boys all seemed to have a blast. Miss Grace spent the week at Grandpa and Grandma farms so I could help out at the shop. Wednesday Sean snuck away to golf and it was a good get away for him after a hectic beginning of a week. Thursday night we were supposed to have ball from 5:30-9 again but that got called off around 8. The local sheriff department came and told us we need to call the games and get out of there. A storm was coming our way and would be to
Brookings in 15 minutes. So everyone scrambled out of there. I started heading to the shop where Sean was and so how weird the sky looked and called him and he said just to go to my friends house who lives in town. So we turned around and booked it to her house. What a great hostess she was for that hour. Fed my kiddos snacks and they played board games. Austin had a toothache off and on and it only got worse. Shortly after 11 he woke us up crying telling us how bad it hurt. Well we were in for a long evening that's for sure. I got him to sleep around 3 and he slept tell 8:30 that morning. Due to the toothache and lack of sleep he had to miss golf lessons out at the club. The other boys went and had fun like that always do on Friday mornings out there. I called and got Austin into the dentist but of course it wasn't until 3pm. He was a trooper most of the day. We did not get good news at the dentist that's for sure. Austin who has never complained of a toothache tell Thursday night has some pretty intensive damage to his upper mollers. There was nothing they would do for him and want him to see a children's specialist on Monday. So of course I was in tears thinking what kind of Mom would let her sons teeth get this bad. Of course the dentist was rude to top it off so that for sure did not help matters. Mental note don't ever go back to her!! She was telling me they need to extract a couple and do some crowns and then they will need to fit him for a retainer so his teeth do not shift. We will see what the childrens dentist says on Monday. Anyways we got through Saturday fine with no pain so I was seriously stoked about that. Sean and the boys went to a farm auction for the morning and on their way home they stopped in Arlington at Bunkers and bought Hunter a new 4 wheeler. So now the boys all have their own. We now have a track that was built by Sean and Heath for the kids. Once I get my camera back from Sean I will take some pics and post them. Last night we headed up to the farm to spend fathers day with Sean's folks and pick up Miss Grace. Who by the way is now fully potty trained way to go Grace!!! We had a great steak supper and sat and chatted. This morning we left shortly after breakfast and headed back home which we then by passed and went to Sioux Falls to spend the day. We went to Scheels where Logan got a new bow and some arrows. Austin also got a new one, yes I know he just got one but it is a little hard for him to pull back. So he gave that one to Hunter and now all three have bows. After that spendy adventure we went and ate at chucke cheese and let the kids play games. When we got home the first thing all the "guys" had to do was play with their new bows. It was so awesome to see Sean and the kids having so much fun together. Thanks honey and HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! Well now that I have wrote a book I better go check on Austin he has not had a goodnight with his tooth pain. We grilled hamburgers and he tried eating one and I guess that was not such a good idea. My poor little man I sure hope they can get him in tomorrow to take care of this problem.

1 comments:

Sara said...

wow, hope the tooth is feeling much better..poor guy. I remember when Grace has virtually no hair and look now..wow!! Nice to see you.